tornit 发表于 2009-12-22 09:13   只看TA 1楼
  • tornit
  • LEVEL 7
  • 离线

[求助] Chinese simplified or Big 5

I just wonder if SIS has recently limited the website to use simplied version of Chinese characters only. Recently I cannot use Big 5. Please advise. (I am a Big 5 frequent user)
该用户匿名发帖 发表于 2009-12-22 09:45   只看TA 2楼
对于简体字符大小不是很清楚,但是建议楼主在建议区请尽量用中文发问,并不是所有的狼友英文程度都很好~
最起码我就不能正确的用英文回答给你。
ilrygj 发表于 2009-12-22 10:01   只看TA 3楼
我有点纳闷,是不是SIS最近有些版区只用简体中文。最近我不能用BIG 5进行浏览。希望给予帮助。(我习惯使用BIG5)
I so sorry that there may not have enough english user .Therefore,you have to wait for the administrator to answer your question.
Good Lucy!
tornit 发表于 2009-12-23 06:50   只看TA 4楼
Many thanks for Floor 3's translation. I hope my query will be cleared soon.
ilrygj 发表于 2009-12-23 10:56   只看TA 5楼
It's my pleasure.I have sent message to the administrator called fengshao.I think he will answer you soon.
Ametrine 发表于 2009-12-23 14:47   只看TA 6楼
I'm using the big 5 right now and everything is ok.

I dont know what kind of browser that you're using, but try to follow every step I show you below

I assume the browser you're using right now is IE

at the top of the browser, go to the "view", and set the encoding to the "Chinese simplified".

done, problem solved
tornit 发表于 2009-12-24 11:02   只看TA 7楼

thanks

Many thanks for Floor 6 and 7's kind replies and advice.

But I am afraid there may be some misunderstanding of the word
"Big 5".

When I say Big 5, I mean the old traditional Chinese characters which have not been simplified. If I follow Floor 7's advice, I will have to go back to the simplied Chinese characters again which is quite inconvenient to me.

I have been used to read articles with old traditional Chinese words for many years so I find it a bit inconvenient to read the simplified words.

Lastly, it seems my question has not yet been cleared:

Has SIS changed its encoding to simplied Chinese only? A few days ago,
I can still read both the old traditional Chinese words and the simplified words in SIS, but now I can read only the simplified version. Where has gone the old traditional versersion?
回复帖子 发新话题